Tuesday 12 March 2013

Alien Re-resurrection: The Babybelle Cometh

 

Nothing like a wriggling monster to put you off your lunch. My partner was getting jealous of all of the attention I was receiving so she begged me (kicked me) until I agreed to let her be the star of her own film.

Sex en Provence Cinema proudly presents Alien Re-resurrection: The Babybelle Cometh





In other news I am feeling much better today. Got up early to see Frog off to work, stayed in bed a bit longer but got up eventually and went to Mother and Baby group. Met some other pregnoids and new mothers which was nice, comparing experiences at hospital and such like. They seem really nice so I'm glad to be creating a bit of a network here. One was 16 weeks and looked far more pregnant than me, I feel a combination of relief and envy. After that I found the laboratory to do my blood and wee tests and got that sorted, I can get my results on Thursday. Only difference really is that they check for toxoplasmosis here, in the UK they don't give a shit about it. I tried to tell the woman I grew up in a house with lots of cats so was probably immune but she proceeded to tell me that being a cat-owner was no risk to the baby. Fine, I thought, me and my imaginary cat give up.


I came home for lunch before work and DHL called saying they had a package for me. Eeeeek. It arrived and it was the Peter Rabbit Baby Gap range that my parents had send over as a gift. FANKS, 'RENTS. I still want the ballet tights and Jemima Puddleduck hat, may have to get them myself but it seems a bit unnecessary. Anyway, as you can see from the picture below, in order to effectively act out the Partner Look, I am going to have to start to seriously consider incorporating some more pink into my wardrobe. So far I have just one bright pink houndstooth pencil skirt, that won't do at all. If anyone can let me know where I can buy any 10-12 pink dresses with ducks on I would be really grateful, as well as looking like a real dickhead.

Baby Gap Peter Rabbit range




2 comments: