Thursday 14 March 2013

The Pink Panther Look...wait, I've got that wrong

Another day, another Partner Look, this time from massive-gobbed bus driver Pink. As you can see, my least-favourite-singer-whatever-she-is-make-her-shut-the-hell-up likes to attempt to match her bottom half with her baby daddy and her top half with her partner. Interesting idea but they all look like shit. Hang on, the baby looks fine. Remind me never to look at a picture of Pink again.


The Triumvirate Partner Look Powerhouse Puke Party

I had an ok day today, generally speaking. Got up with the Frog before work then made some phone calls. I found a clinic nearby with birthing pools and they spaces and it is free and they have gynaecologists I can see in Aix so if I'm having the baby here, I'm having it there. It seems as if water births are not as commonplace as in the UK but it has always appealed to me, particularly because I LOVE the idea of fishing for bits of my poo with a sieve. SOUNDS COOL.

I also saw a GP today, the Frog's to be precise, as the laboratory called and said I had a wee infection, anaemia and a million other things wrong, fabulous. Anyway, the doctor made two utterly inappropriate jokes: when we entered the room he turned to Frog and said 'Your girlfriend? Couldn't you get a French one?' and a couple of minutes later he laughed and asked 'So the kids yours then, is it?' WHAT A DICKSTAIN. I want to tell the GMC but they would say 'COME BACK TO ENGLAND AND THE ADORABLE NHS, YOU TWAT.' Needless to say I won't be visiting that GP again on account of the fact he is a misogynist idiot AND was wearing tight jeans, orangey shoes and was too groomed by half. OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T DISH OUT COURTESY AND DIGNITY WITH THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH HERE. What an utter prick. 

I also went to work and drew 26 different cars, that was enjoyable. I have a new translation project to start tomorrow, as well as first trip to French hairdresser. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Some French twat



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really want to beat up that doctor. I hope Frog treated him with distain? WHAT A CUNT.

    Just live somewhere with a bath FFS, you can fish for poo all the time then. As long as you can muster floaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you dislike Pink too btw

    ReplyDelete