Wednesday 8 May 2013

OH, HELLO. THE PARTNER LOOK IS BACK

Men and boys are in no way excluded from the Partner Look
So, having had one of the most challenging periods of my life, interspersed with really good bits, I am determined to get back into writing my blog, or writing anything at all for that matter.
The discovery of this little beauty of a Partner Look may also have been involved in the resurrection process.

See here the Partner Look in action in Aix en Provence. This is a shop which exclusively stocks mens' matching swimwear in adult and child sizes. It is a very expensive shop. The swimwear is horrible. The Partner Look aspect is the only redeeming feature.



The Partner Look: An update.

The last two months have been ridiculous and busy and full of ups and downs but things are generally good now, the sun is out, my bebe is healthy and I am nearing the end which means gin and tonic and no elasticated waists (eventually). I am 8 months pregnant, feeling enormous but still managing to wear a lot on my normal clothes which is great because I don't feel too removed from ME ME ME.
Here is a picture of me and my child to be:
Oh no massive and this was a few weeks ago




In terms of further updates here is the most recent picture of my Partner. She looks like a baby. Apparently she looks like me but I can't be sure. Pregnancy is hard at times and great at other times but one thing is for sure: I cannot WAIT to see her face and know what she looks like. I had never imagined the suspense would be so great but it really is. Look at her:

My bebe's tiny face.



















Already not wanting to let her mother hog the limelight, my Partner has appeared in a little video. I suppose it would be considered a silent movie, at least until I start shouting. My stomach now resembles an egg with a massive trapped creature inside it. Essentially that is what it is. Here she is:



My search for the Partner Look is ongoing. I have found lots of stripy tops and things for my Partner but have lots of clothes already and need to sort them all out so am reticent to buy anything else at the moment, especially as we are due to move house and need to save our $. Submissions of your own Partner Looks most welcome. LET ME SEE YOU AND YOUR EGO REFLECTED IN YOUR CHILD'S WARDROBE. Famous nutters sporting the look also much desired.

Bisous,

N x

Update: I found another shop that stocks parent and child matching swimwear with really nice matching bikinis. Couldn't get a photo but rest assured they were suitably stylish and stripy and French looking. WANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment