Thursday 9 May 2013

The Partner Look continues across the globe (sort of)

Today we have our first entry from friends Amy and Gabriel sporting a fabulous Partner Look. You can't go wrong with stripes and, considering Gabriel's parentage, this seems just right. If you look closely you can see that Amy has even succeeded in matching the width of the stripes exactly and aligning them just for our photo: she truly is the perfect woman. Amy: thank you. A great Partner Look and you are now both fully-fledged members our our club. Don't hesitate to send in your own contributions if you want to join in.

The fabulous and lovely Amy and Gabriel at your service






















The Sunday Times Style Guide has also been of assistance today with their Twitter mention of these childrens' loafers:

Courtesy of Sunday Times Style














Any of the women featured below could work this look with their offspring, as could Kanye or that old Playboy man or other rich twats or twats who wish to appear rich on their yachts or bikes or whatever.

Courtesy of whowhatwear.com

















A special mention is reserved for men who wear the loafers without socks: I hate you.

I found another excellent website with a broad range of Partner Looks. See the best photo below.













I actually quite like this dress although sadly I think I will have to wait a few years until this version of the Partner Look could come into fruition. I have my suspicions as to whether this size 6 21 year old is the REAL mother of this 4/5 year old child but let's not get bogged down in the detail.

I found another website subscribing to the Partner Look: the odiously-titled Me n' Mommy. See here:
http://www.menmommy.com/

   As irritating as the name is I actually quite liked this look (leopard print leggings below). Definitely one I could go for. In reality, I would imagine my Partner Look will be based on matching basics rather than actually matching entire outfits or looks so this is some good inspiration for me.


















Seems I am not the only one who digs the Partner Look. I found this Pinterest account online last night:
http://pinterest.com/jjackieooten/matching-family-outfits/
I don't understand Pinterest but I liked looking at the pictures.

Not much else to report really. Still waiting for news/development on moving house. I went window shopping for a baby sleeping bag that will be suitable for the hot summer here. Another Frenchy told me I spoke with an Italian accent, mamma mia. My parents are coming to visit next week and I am very excited, trying to get stupid car fixed before their arrival. My Frenchy is teaching at the flat today so I am currently sitting in a cafe having a decaff in a cloud of cigarette smoke and waiting for him to finish.

Bisous à tous,

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment